The American Society for Public Administration (ASPA) represents more than 9,500 of the nation’s scholars, public servants, and future administrators.
ASPA Buffalo Niagara Chapter was re-established in 2018. As of March 2021, the Chapter comprises 35 members and growing. The group strives to conduct a minimum of four events per year throughout Western New York, including sponsorship of and participating in the annual conference for SUNY Buffalo State’s Public Service Recognition Week.
ASPA is the nation’s leading public service organization advancing the art, science, teaching, and practice of public and nonprofit administration. It is the leading interdisciplinary public service organization that:
- Advances the art, science, teaching, and practice of public and non-profit administration.
- Promotes the value of joining and elevating the public service profession.
- Builds bridges among all who pursue public purposes at home and internationally .
- Provides networking and professional development opportunities to those committed to public service values.
- Achieves innovative solutions to the challenges of governance.
For more information about ASPA, visit www.aspanet.org.